At Bella Tiara, we always try to keep ahead of each new seasons wedding trends so that our brides stay happy. As 2012 draws to a close, we’re looking to the stunning looks in jewelry that 2013 will bring.
Here are our top predictions for the styles in demand next year:
- Brides still want the personalized look…which means they’ll want jewelry that gives them a bold and beautiful style. Think big stones, statement pendants and cool designs to give your look an edge.
- At the other end of the spectrum, brides will be making an impact with jewelry that is handmade or looks quirky enough to pass for handmade. We’re expecting vintage-inspired pieces and designs in new materials to be popular.
- Opals and tourmaline stones will be big throughout the whole jewelry industry next year and we think they’ll look amazing in necklaces and bracelets.
- Chandelier earrings will be a hot trend. If you’re opting for a streamlined wedding dress, big earrings will give you that wow factor.
- If you’re considering pearls, you’ll be hitting the right trend if you pick a string of uneven or unusually shaped pearls.
We’ll be sure to adopt all of the big trends in our products and make them affordable for our brides. Continue to check out our website for our new ranges – we’re sure you’ll love them!