If you want to add something unique to your wedding cake without making it look too crazy, a wedding topper is the easy way to do it. There are many to choose from and you’re sure to find one that’s right for the theme of your wedding.
Here are some ideas for you to consider:
- An elegant design of diamante or crystals will suit almost any theme but is particularly suitable for a winter wedding.
- Choose a topper that fits with your cultural heritage, such as Chinese or Asian symbols or a celtic knot.
- Combine a traditional image with a contemporary look for something a little different. For example, two lovebirds in an abstract design would add a striking extra touch to your cake.
- You’ll never go wrong with the personalized look. Have a message engraved on a crystal heart or your initials created in rhinestones.
- Insert a favorite photo of both of you in a heart shaped acrylic topper for that extra romantic touch.
- For the summer, think about a topper that features flowers such as daisies or forms a small arch for the top of your wedding cake.
If you need further inspiration, why not click here to view our range?