Your wedding day should be about you and your love story – but it should also be about the amazing people that brought you here, to this very happy moment of your life. Considering your mom is one of the most important inspirations in your life and that you are a wonderful woman thanks to her, you will definitely want to make her feel very special on your wedding day.
What are some easy, sentimental and truly unique ways to do that? Read on and find out more.
- The wedding planning. Your mom will be more than happy to help out with the thousand-and-one tasks you have to handle before the Big Day – so don’t be afraid to ask her to help you when things get too stressful.
- The ceremony. Sure, your father will definitely want to walk you down the aisle, in the traditional way. However, that doesn’t have to mean that you cannot invite your mom into this special moment too.
- The wedding party. Ask your mother to be your Matron of Honor and she will be so thankful for this! After all, she is your best friend and the woman who knows you best, so this role is more than fitting for her.
- The wedding décor. Want to make your wedding décor feel emotional and beautiful? Display some of your mother’s wedding photos. They will give the entire wedding a very vintage and sentimental “feel” – and they will surely make your mom reminisce the most beautiful day in her life too.
- The bridal look. Wearing something borrowed is a tradition you may want to follow – so borrowing something from your mom is not only acceptable, but recommendable too. She will feel so amazing seeing you wear something of hers as you walk down the aisle!
Searching for gorgeous pieces of jewelry and bridal accessories to go with your mom’s favorite piece, with your own wedding style and with your personal preferences? Come visit Bella-Tiara and see what we have in store for you!