Beautiful and versatile, updos tend to be favored as bridal hairstyles – and not without reason. They can look gorgeous with a wide range of dress necklines, they are meant to emphasize the natural beauty of every face shape and they give an air of elegance and timelessness brides will always love.
But what are some of the most gorgeous updo hairstyles for brides? We have gathered 5 of them right below – so read on if you need some inspiration.
- Asymmetrical twist. Are you an bride who wants her hairstyle to speak about an unconventional sense of fashion? Having your hair pulled in a gracious asymmetrical twist is a wonderful idea – and it will surely complement your entire wedding look.
- Plaited updo. Refined, elegant and really unique, a plaited updo is the perfect choice for a bride who wants just a dash of boho-chic to be brought into her wedding day. This style looks great with jeweled hairpieces, as well as “naked”.
- Classic French twist. There’s nothing more elegant than this updo – so if you want a formal, elegant and fairytale-inspired wedding, this is the kind of style that will surely suit you well. Looks gorgeous with jeweled hair accessories!
- Flowery updo. Want a very hippy accent for your bridal look? A braided updo with flower accessories or a flower crown will look stunning and unique – and it will surely wow everyone at the wedding!
- Ballerina bun. The classic high bun can look very elegant on brides – both with and without accessories. So, if you don’t want a very complicate hairstyle, but you still want to be elegant and glamorous, a ballerina bun will be perfect for you.
Bella-Tiara has gathered an impressive collection of fabulous wedding hair accessories for you to choose from – so if you have decided on your hairstyle and are now searching for hairpieces to complement it, come visit us and you will not be disappointed!